Sara Maher was born in New Zealand. She has worked in the community sector extensively, particularly in settlement, education and community development with refugee communities. In 2006 she was awarded a Churchill Fellowship for her work with African women and education. She currently manages The Anyikool Project, recording the life histories of South Sudanese women elders.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Why the Bikie Laws should concern us all
- Cultural appropriation in food